Once again, I'm back again.
You know, as you age, it becomes harder to say things. It's like, everything gets stuck in the heart. Expression becomes something quite redundant and attention-seeking.
Maybe that's why heart attacks become increasingly possible as one ages. Oh shit.
Maybe it's just me being self-conscious. What's your opinion?
In any case, I don't really see the point in discussing how I feel nowadays. I just go straight for the solution.
Like, if I'm happy, celebrate!
If I'm angry, maybe read a book.
If I'm sad, eat chocolates.
If I'm free, find something to do.
If I'm busy, oh yay! Takes my mind off things. The best.
Ok back to what I meant to blog about.
I figured how we treat our loved ones is a reflective representation of how we want to be loved.
I'll give you an example.
If we enjoy acts of service, like helped with running an errand, we tend to feel that doing it for our loved ones will make them happy.
If you're like this, you're normal and you're doing it wrong.
No, really! Sounds like an everyday thing but it's not right.
What a lot of us fail to recognise is that what is better is to know what pleases a person and do what he/she wants instead of doing what would make ourselves happy for a person and expecting him/her to be happy.
But I understand why so many of us are doing it wrong - because it's tough getting to understand how another human being thinks.
I mean, I love chocolates and I can't imagine anyone loving it less than me. How is that possible, right?!
Well, there are some of us who are allergic to chocolates, so there.
It's an art and a sophisticated one at that.
I'm still trying to get better at it. Mastering it is near impossible.
Trust me, I'll still have my kids going, "I don't like vegetables! Why is there seaweed in my sushi?!?!?" when I'm already a mum.
I'm like that. I wish I'm cooler than that.
Maybe what I need to do is just realise that there's no perfection. Only then will I be able to enjoy a perfect life.
Peace.
Ok bye.
You know, as you age, it becomes harder to say things. It's like, everything gets stuck in the heart. Expression becomes something quite redundant and attention-seeking.
Maybe that's why heart attacks become increasingly possible as one ages. Oh shit.
Maybe it's just me being self-conscious. What's your opinion?
In any case, I don't really see the point in discussing how I feel nowadays. I just go straight for the solution.
Like, if I'm happy, celebrate!
If I'm angry, maybe read a book.
If I'm sad, eat chocolates.
If I'm free, find something to do.
If I'm busy, oh yay! Takes my mind off things. The best.
Ok back to what I meant to blog about.
I figured how we treat our loved ones is a reflective representation of how we want to be loved.
I'll give you an example.
If we enjoy acts of service, like helped with running an errand, we tend to feel that doing it for our loved ones will make them happy.
If you're like this, you're normal and you're doing it wrong.
No, really! Sounds like an everyday thing but it's not right.
What a lot of us fail to recognise is that what is better is to know what pleases a person and do what he/she wants instead of doing what would make ourselves happy for a person and expecting him/her to be happy.
But I understand why so many of us are doing it wrong - because it's tough getting to understand how another human being thinks.
I mean, I love chocolates and I can't imagine anyone loving it less than me. How is that possible, right?!
Well, there are some of us who are allergic to chocolates, so there.
It's an art and a sophisticated one at that.
I'm still trying to get better at it. Mastering it is near impossible.
Trust me, I'll still have my kids going, "I don't like vegetables! Why is there seaweed in my sushi?!?!?" when I'm already a mum.
I'm like that. I wish I'm cooler than that.
Maybe what I need to do is just realise that there's no perfection. Only then will I be able to enjoy a perfect life.
Peace.
Ok bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home