Whateverr Lah..

Thursday, October 08, 2009

便秘

Sometimes, Chinese really is a brilliant language.
I'm not saying other languages are not, just that I don't know much about them.

If someone tells me, "I'm constipating."
Not knowing the word, I'll most probably go HUH?

但如果有人告诉我他便秘,我会了解.
因为, 当大便变成秘密, 那意思就是, 他说不出口.

‘他’,因为男的都是大便。






OK 没有啦。开玩笑的。




It was there 守垃圾堆待老鼠 (守株待兔)one night. The next night I didn't see it anymore.
Curiosity killed The Catty.
:(

posted by hanxiang at 9:45 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bimb!Your male readers may be quite sad after reading this entry.
OK! I need to brush up on my Mandarin now. Laters.

8:54 AM  
Blogger hanxiang said...

i have nearly nomale readers. none that i know of.
this blog probably turns them off anyway, ha!

yeah pls do.
so that we can verbally abuse Jose in mandarin too when u're bbbbacK!

10:08 PM  
Blogger *ying* said...

很有 feel 哦!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: hanxiang

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Wish.
  • Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
  • The BFM - BigFaceMonster
  • HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!
  • High!
  • Nothing beats.
  • Desaru.
  • On the road.
  • Random.
  • 姐姐教你防身术

Powered by Blogger