Whateverr Lah..

Saturday, June 28, 2008

PJ Ace!

Just met up with my PJ volleyball sweeties who insist that I'm a crazy woman now.
Very sad, but very nice too. 'Cause this shows I'm totally myself with them.

Erm, I mean, I don't have to put up a front when I'm with them.

Erm, I mean, I'm demure, but they make me go crazy.
Ahaha.

Only took some photos and they were complaining of being forced to pose already. What's with these girls? Must be age catching up on them. Nearly everyone wanted to sleep right after dinner.
Boooo..

But I still love them.
1) Because they're still the best.
2) Because I'm magnanimous.

HEHE.

Oh, my mum just told me recently she found my face has become fatTER.
Wonder why the hell she's telling me only now, after I ate at least 20 Reese's peanut-butter-cups this afternoon and a heavy dinner just now. And I haven't even begun telling you about those daily suppers in bed.
Oh well, it's ok. Not like I'm going to be able to be disciplined enough to go on a diet anyway.
Heavens, please give me some self-discipline, if not a higher metabolism rate. Thank you.

Picture of my girls.
Other pictures on Facebook, hopefully soon.

posted by hanxiang at 9:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: hanxiang

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Another week.
  • Fed up.
  • So blessed.
  • Ruoying, Adult Life, PVP, Hyenas.
  • Random
  • Bye Bye.
  • #3 - retold.
  • Coca without the Cola.
  • Dying inside to hold you!
  • Tiny thoughts.

Powered by Blogger