Whateverr Lah..

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Happened

My volleyball lovelings again!

I was whining and stamping my feet, upset that Jay hasn't had a single candle for his birthday this year.

You won't ever be able to imagine how shocked I was when Mabel said, "I brought a candle."
(Of course, you have to get over not being able to imagine me whining and stamping my feet first.)

Then they started to sing 贺新年 to Jay through the phone, to which he commented, "Your girls are gorgeous really, totally fab. BUT can you ask them to 他奶奶的 sing the right song?! I want to listen to Jingle Bells."

And so they ended up singing Happy Birthday.
Jay is so smart OMGGGGG. He knows what works. No wonder so many girls like him despite him looking like a BLAH.



I helped Jay with the candle-blowing.
He's not The Big Bad Wolf lah. Not powerful enough to extinguish the candle flame all the way from Taiwan.



***

Jessica's officially sold!
Sold to a lifetime of happiness and bliss with her husband. :)

How come I always look better being ugly? Such an oxymoron.
Sighs, I'm confused.
Like, I'm demure and Man at the same time. OkYouGetTheIdea.



105, 205............ 2010 and much more. ;)


***



Ok BYE.

posted by hanxiang at 9:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: hanxiang

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • 不懂我的心
  • Disappearing Act #97564
  • Thursday. Bimb Day.
  • and I celebrate Jay's Birthday AGAIN.
  • Happy
  • My fault
  • Too touched.
  • My life's a bigbig house..
  • 外婆 is 75 already.
  • Abandoned

Powered by Blogger